February 2023 Quick Takes in Christian Romantic Suspense (Episode 82)
I’m debuting a new format for “The Romantic Side of Suspense” podcast—Quick Takes in Christian Romantic Suspense. The first Wednesday of each month, I’ll bring you the latest books in the genre with mini-interview with the authors about their new releases. I hope you’ll enjoy hearing from your favorite romantic suspense authors talk about their latest books.
Here’s the list of authors and books for February 2023, with the book’s release date if not available as of February 1.
- Sarah Hamaker/The Dark Reckoning (2/6)
- Liz Tolsma/What I Would Tell You
- Terri Reed/Forced to Hide
- Elizabeth Goddard/Cold Light of Day (2/7)
- Lynette Eason/Critical Threat
- Robin Patchen/Courage in the Shadows (2/14)
- Darlene L. Turner/Alaskan Avalanche Escape (2/21)
- PeggySue Wells/Chasing Sunrise (2/14)
- Lisa Harris/Shattered (2/28)
Please note that some of the above Amazon links are connected to my Amazon Associates Affiliate account, which means I will make a small percentage from any purchases through those links.