April 2023 Quick Takes in Christian Romantic Suspense (Episode 87)
During this episode of “The Romantic Side of Suspense” podcast, you’ll hear from seven authors about their romantic suspense books available this month. Here’s the list of authors and books for April 2023, with the book’s release date if not available now.
- Mary Alford/Amish Wilderness Survival
- Laurie Winter/Safeguarding the Witness (4/25)
- Kimberly Woodhouse/26 Below
- Tanya Stowe/Yosemite Firestorm
- Megan Besing/Expired Hope (4/25)
- Jamie Jo Wright/The Vanishing at Castle Moreau
- Natalie Walters/Blind Trust (4/11)
Please note that the above Amazon links are connected to my Amazon Associates Affiliate account, which means I will make a small percentage from any purchases through those links.